The man, identified as Bobby, became a viral sensation after his granddaughter shared a photo to Twitter.

“Sooo my grandpa ate half a quart of paint today thinking it was yogurt,” Alex Stein wrote on the micro-blogging platform.

Amazingly, ingesting the chemical didn’t have a life-threatening effect on him.

His granddaughter posted another picture of her FaceTiming Bobby with the caption: “Update: his stomach’s completely unfazed.”

Read Also: 👇🏾

Please follow and like us:
0

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here