Head of states, President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that it is only God that will punish the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for looting the country during their 16-years in office.
The President made this known when he met with his local and international support groups at the state house in Abuja today February 8th.
“With the large scale abuse of trust, only God can give them punishment. But those we can touch, we will get them prosecuted. Properties confiscated should be sold and the money put into treasury,” he said while addressing the leaders of the support groups.
“I have said this for the umpteenth time and I have challenged them to prove me wrong. In those 16 years of PDP rule, Nigeria was getting 2.1 million times 100 (2.1 million barrels by $100 per barrel) everyday, but when we came on board, the price fell to between $37-38 and hung around $40-$50. I went to the Central Bank of Nigeria and asked him for money and he said there was no money” he said.
- ‘Buhari is weak mentally and physically’ – Eedris Abdulkareem
- Actor Femi Adebayo Thankful After Escaping Gunmen Attack In Lagos
- I haven’t sucked d*ck in such a long time, I miss Offset’s pen!s’ – Cardi B cries out (Video)
- President Buhari at 76: The best gift he can give Nigerians is to openly agree that he lacks capacity to manage our economy – PDP
- Former President, Shehu Shagari dead at 93
- Nigerians react as new IGP Mohammed disbands FSARS