A set of South African twins have made headlines after they recently got married to the same lady.
A South African OAP, Catchvibe Moatshe, shared the photos from their wedding and the occasion has most definitely had people in talks.
It’s no news that the country allows cultural marriages as well as same-sex marriages but we can’t say for certain if their law bans polyandry and looking at the case in this report, it’s hard to tell.
See photos from their wedding below,
MORE TRENDING NEWS:-
- ‘IF changed my life’ – Davido says as he thanks Tekno
- Super Eagles qualify for 2019 AFCON after a 1 – 1 draw with South Africa
- A Prostitute has more Dignity than an African Wife – Lady Asserts
- Photo of South African pastor who performs miracle by stepping on member’s buttocks
- Photos from footballer Emmanuel Emenike’s Mansion launch in Owerri
- Africans have no culture, we must kick them out – Israeli MP
- David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith, celebrate 36th wedding anniversary
What do you think about this?
We want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments…