Popular Yoruba Comic Actor, Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe has finally reacted to rumors/several reports that claimed he had died.
The actor who is currently receiving treatments in the United States made a short video of himself debunking the viral rumor.
He spoke in his native language Yoruba, the translation reads;
My people, both the young ones and the elderly ones in Nigeria. I am currently in America where I am receiving treatments.. and they are treating me well. There is nothing wrong with me.
Whoever that wishes me death will die before me. Me as a person, I won’t die, but live long.
Thank you all. I really appreciate you all. This America that I am, it is all you. Thank you.
Watch the video below;
- 14 Famous Actors Who Portrayed Jesus On Film
- Craziest thing I’ve done was slapping my dad – Femi Adebayo
- Video: MasterKraft – La La La ft. Phyno & Selebobo
- Actor Femi Adebayo & wife welcome their first child together in the U.S
- Coming to America 2: 30 years after, Eddie Murphy signs new deal to make sequel
- Music: Masterkraft – La La La ft. Phyno & Selebobo
- Olamide ‘Holding’ 3-Day Power Packed Revival Titled ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo)
- “Yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” – Man brags
- President Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos + Video)