In light of the recent increase in extrajudicial killings by his colleagues, ACP Abayomi Shogunle has advised Nigerians to henceforth stop speaking Queens English to police officers that accost them on duty.
Sharing a video of one of the Nigerian police chiefs addressing the force, Abayomi says if there were more chiefs like the one in the video, cautioning their men, then Lagos state will be calm.
For now, don’t go and be speaking Queen’s English with them on the road. For proper understanding talk to them in Pidgin, another way to avoid kasala.
see video here
Nice one 👍.
Lagos State will be calm if police chiefs in #Lagos do more of this.
Source: RRS Lagos
cc: @PoliceNG_CRU#YSGuide: For now, don't go and be speaking Queen's English with them on the road. For proper understanding talk to them in Pidgin, another way to avoid kasala. pic.twitter.com/9MgT7VNJn9
— Abayomi Shogunle (@YomiShogunle) April 17, 2019
- Meet John Abayomi, Instablog9ja owner & founder
- Why I stole my brother’s wife’s pants – Suspect
- Nigerians react as new IGP Mohammed disbands FSARS
- EFCC arrests 14 undergraduate yahoo boys, 100 sim cards
- Nigerian lady advises women to allow their husbands cheat
- Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11
- President Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos + Video)
- Music: Adekunle Gold x Simi – Promise
- ”Buhari is behaving like Abacha, planning to rig election – Obasanjo blows hot in new Letter
- Buhari felicitates with FirstBank on 125th anniversary
- Video: DJ Xclusive – Gbomo Gbomo Ft. Zlatan