Adeniji Emmanuel Sunday, a Vice Principal in Ondo state, has called out a student of the school he co-manages over a disrespectful chat on Facebook.
The Vice Principal who described the student identified as Marley Kesh as a ‘good-for-nothing’ boy, further threatened to block all his underaged followers on the platform over the disrespectful chat.
It is very easy to know a child from a bad home. Such a child has no respect for his parents at home and his teachers at school. If the opportunity is available, he beats them up. But the end of such a child is a total disaster. As a teacher, I relate well with my students. The responsible ones know this and they respect me for it. It is very true that out of every 12 there must be one Judas. The boy you are looking at here is one of such good-for-nothing boys. This evening I got his message: dis man how far? I thought it wa a message sent by mistake to me. He replied in the affirmative: yes o wetin happen we no dey for school ooo. You can see the attached message. He goes by the name Marley Kesh. All underaged friends on my friends list shall be blocked. How will you describe him?
TRENDING POST FOR YOU 👇
- Music: Zlatan – Kokosa ft Damibliz, Juls & Worlasi
- Naira Marley still in Ikoyi Prison, friends staged his freedom – EFCC
- Music : Guccimaneeko Ft. Zlatan – Malemole
- Music : Trod – F*ck The Govt
- Music : Naira Marley – “Soapy”
- Video: Kizz Daniel – Eko
- Music : Ice Prince Ft. Mr Eazi – In A Fix
- Music: Naira Marley – Opotoyi
- “I no do again” Nigerian man shouting and walks away on his wedding day, (Video)