Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Housemate, Omashola, is one of the most vocal contestant on the reality TV show and he’s admitted that talking too much might be a problem for him in the Big Brother House.
During diary session, Omashola made Big Brother know his number one problem is that he talks too much. Omashola who tagged his experience in the house as “Puff Puff Puff” stated that his mother used to complain about his bad habit of always talking too much but he did not listen.
Omashola has created quite a following outside the house due to his ‘Warri Street Credibility’ and some fans have likened his strategy to that of the 2017 Winner, Efe Ejeba.
The 38 year old regrets talking too much in the house because he noticed the housemates are misunderstanding him too much. He said “Nobody intimidates me, I think Everybody get their characteristics but dem no reach!… My problem is I talk too much even my mom warned me to watch my mouth”.
See Video below ;
Omashola speaking straight, clear and plain English in his Diary sessions? 😮Surprising i must say! If you know him u would know he always speaks pidgin English in his diary sessions. So Today is surprising and different!🤣😂😆 #Bbnaija pic.twitter.com/IY4S9tShCH
— BbnaijaXclusives (@bbnaijaXclusive) August 7, 2019
TRENDING POST 👇
- Funny : Parrot arrested for alerting drug dealers police were coming 😂
- ‘Tacha is arrogant & I think she’s using juju to extend her stay in the Big Brother House’ – #BBNaija’s Tuoyo says
- #BBNaija2019 : BBNaija Season 4 Set To Premiere June 30
- Fake EFCC Official Arrested In Adamawa Assembly
- Seun Kuti Reacts To Akeredolu’s Plan To Cultivate Cannabis In Ondo State
- Video Of Lagos Policeman Who Got Drunk, Yesterday, At Dopemu, Goes Viral